Garage General

1. PREFERENCE WINDOWS PHONE

It sends an extremely poor message to customers whom have bought windows phones that Microsoft employees won't even develop for it. Should I replace my Lumia 950XL with a Samsung galaxy, at least I can use all the garage apps if I'm on android. It's like Microsoft's own employees are telling me I'm better off on android.

213 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kaizala Desktop App

I use whatsapp for personal communication and
    Telegram for official communication

tried kaizala on phone. it is really great and has lot of potential
    unfortunately i could not replace my telegram app with kaizala because i work on telegram mainly on desktop

i have 14 groups in telegram
    which has min 5 in a group to max 80 in a group

im the central admin for all my groups.
    getting daily attendances, bills and assigning task to the feet on street persons etc [which cannot be easily operated in a mobile app]

i hope kaizala will be on desktops too…

117 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Cortana voice op for Apple Watch

So you already have the Cortana app for iOS. Add Apple Watch support to that app, then add a complication with a big blue button, like the red button on 'just press record' app, but let it send the voice data straight into the mic button on the Cortana app for iOS. Then BOOM! We have an iOS Cortana solution as easy to use as Siri, but smarter and that will actually work, because it is Cortana.

114 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate Microsoft To-Do List into Arrow Launcher

Please integrate Microsoft To-Do List into Arrow Launcher like you integrated Wunderlist.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Connect/Integrate Arrow Launcher Notes with OneNote Quick Notes

I like Arrow Launcher so far but I don't like having another Notes repository or area. I'd love to see Arrow Launcher Notes use OneNote Quick Notes so that my data is combined and available across the OneNote ecosystem. Please and thank you.

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make the Mouse without Borders Win 10 compatible

Make the Mouse without Borders Win 10 compatible and useable between Win 10 and Win 7

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under consideration  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Live tile-like interface for Arrow/Microsoft Launcher

I am a die-hard Windows mobile fan. I will hold onto my Icon and 950 XL till the bitter end. However, I do also use Android phones in my work life, and soon personal with the announcement of the end of Win10Mobile. To that end, I use Arrow as my launcher for all Android devices (and I use MS services exclusively, including replacing Google Assistant with Cortana). What I want is a more Windows Mobile experience option in Arrow. Would it be possible to allow for mini-widgets that would replicate the function of a wide tile on Win10Mobile? My mobile…

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Connect/Integrate Arrow Launcher Reminders/Tasks with Cortana Reminders/Tasks AND Wunderlist AND Microsoft To-Do

I like Arrow Launcher so far but I don't like having another Tasks/Reminders repository or area. I'd love to see Arrow Launcher Reminders/Tasks connected with, integrated with, sharing the same data as Cortana Reminders/Tasks AND Wunderlist AND especially MS To-Do. With To-Do being a part of Office 365, this is obviously the direction MS is doing but anything that can be done to move it up the Product Backlog would be great.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix Squadwatch

I installed SquadWatch on my Lumia 950XL and used it successfully for several weeks. Last week however, the product was not woreking properly and I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I now cannot get past the phone number verification. I always get the same error message every timer I try to set it up on my phone:
    “We could not verify the phone number you provided. Please come back later.”

I have removed it and reinstalled several times now but no luck.

I have come to rely on this app and it is very frustrating. Can you help?

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why can't you use Windows Mobile iOS Bridge

I love the ideas you come up with, but you do WORK FOR MICROSOFT! and there is a platform building that software - even using the iOS Bridge. Please stop being so inconsiderate of your loyal Windows Mobile users - The bridge is out there, please use it!

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. SMS Organizer - MMS

Hi!
    I love SMS Organizer. Please add the ability to send pictures (MMS). Every other SMS-app has that. But this one is best.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Cortana Reminders as a list alongside Wunderlist tasks in Arrow Launcher

Should have been this way first. Cortana Reminders are baked into Windows, Wunderlist isn't. Microsoft needs to consolidate this all down into one universal cross-platform task system.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. text feature in Snip

Hey ,I have suggestion for your snip tool , text feature is missing,So in the next version can you please add text with text box in snip

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What with the India Only apps?

Why can we not have SMS organizer in USA and everywhere else? There is no MS solution for sms on android.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is it possible to use Mouse Without Borders while on a VPN on one of my computers?

So I downloaded Mouse Without Borders on my home PC and my work laptop, and they both work without issue, but when I work from home I have to connect to my VPN on my laptop, and once I connect Mouse Without Borders stops working. Is there a way to get around this or cause it to work? I really don't want to have to buy a KVM switch. Thanks!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Apps for Windows phone

Honestly, I am stunned at the huge number of apps for other platforms than Windows phone. At a time when Microsoft should be AVALANCHING the store with Windows phone apps, I see mostly apps for your competitors here. IF you want to kill your phone platform, this is definitely a good way to do it. People in my UG and on my blog are saying, "heck, even Microsoft is writing apps mostly for IOS and Android. Why should I make an effort for Windows phone?"
    -Microsoft MVP

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mouse Without Borders: Repair custom drawn cursor for Win10

Between multiple Win10Pro 64bit machines the mouse curser on a "slave machine" the mouse cursor disappears BEHIND the open Start Menu, some message boxes and other "overlay" objectd, making it impossible to hit the buttons. With the slightly transparent Start Menu you can guess the position, but fully opague overlays are unusable.
    Also the custom drawn mouse cursor on a slave does not obey the cursor setting of the OS. I've set my systems for very-large inverse cursors but only ever get large white cursor.
    Also switching cursor icon does not work relyably. e.g. to resize a window by dragging…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. International availability

It's honestly a bit frustrating that so many cool apps are being released by this studio, but I can't use a single one due to not residing in the USA.

Surely it's not difficult to release these apps to other English-speaking markets? I thought Microsoft were starting to turn this US-centric attitude around.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    in our backlogs  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. SMS Organizer : Web

If you can please make available in web as well like Google Messages For Web.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)