I suggest you ...

Kaizala Desktop App

I use whatsapp for personal communication and
Telegram for official communication

tried kaizala on phone. it is really great and has lot of potential
unfortunately i could not replace my telegram app with kaizala because i work on telegram mainly on desktop

i have 14 groups in telegram
which has min 5 in a group to max 80 in a group

im the central admin for all my groups.
getting daily attendances, bills and assigning task to the feet on street persons etc [which cannot be easily operated in a mobile app]

i hope kaizala will be on desktops too where i can use the maximum real estate of the screen for my many needs

i also request microsoft to consider kaizala as a replacement to slack app too
users who cant afford Microsoft teams should be able to use another free service from microsoft

101 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
David Jeba shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jérôme Meyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is now table-stakes for a messaging client. It doesn't need to be a 'full' client; the same approach as WhatsApp, i.e. a very lightweight desktop 'mirror' of the mobile app, would be great.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Sir,

the web based portal is available for Kaizala now. Please contact me @+918885152153

We've a very good expertise in deploying Kaizala. We've deployed Kaizala for a 2000+ user organization and delivered a seamless mobile experience by migrating all their groups.
    E-Mail: sai.saseder@embee.co.in

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also it would be perfect if the meetings scheduled on Kaizala are linked to Office calendar.

Feedback and Knowledge Base