I suggest you ...

Live tile-like interface for Arrow/Microsoft Launcher

I am a die-hard Windows mobile fan. I will hold onto my Icon and 950 XL till the bitter end. However, I do also use Android phones in my work life, and soon personal with the announcement of the end of Win10Mobile. To that end, I use Arrow as my launcher for all Android devices (and I use MS services exclusively, including replacing Google Assistant with Cortana). What I want is a more Windows Mobile experience option in Arrow. Would it be possible to allow for mini-widgets that would replicate the function of a wide tile on Win10Mobile? My mobile start screens generally were an array of small tiles arrayed on the screen edge for basic apps like Edge, Store, Settings, etc; and Medium and Wide tiles down the center for news, email, calendar, store, messaging, etc. I like the look and flow of this, and want that as an option within Arrow. Thanks, longtime Windows Mobile enthusiast and Insider.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jacob Geske shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you tried the Square home launcher. Makes you feel like you are still actually using a Windows phone. It is excellent, live tiles and everything😊......

• Robert Wielaaed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dread the day I'll have to switch to an Android phone and its teeny-tiny, ugly, infantile apps. Gimme tiles! Gimme tiles!

• Ron Bryant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Live tiles on Launcher would be magnificent. My whole family were windows mobile users and the live tiles are the hardest thing to let go of.

Feedback and Knowledge Base