What Dog

Please see our What Dog FAQ which should answer most of your questions.

1. Please add the Jack Russell dog breed

Please add Jack Russell dog breed

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under consideration  ·  8 comments  ·  Breed List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give us a way to tell you how the rating was incorrect

When you click the flag ask for the correct breed designation

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  3 comments  ·  Image Classification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixed breeds

More mixed breeds like cockatoo, labradoodle and bagels!!

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  3 comments  ·  Breed List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No greyhounds or whippets

My 2 favorite breeds not in list. Too bad

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  2 comments  ·  Breed List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give us a way to rate the correctness, and also more information.

The app is great, I love how it is able to recognize the dogs nearly all of the time. My idea to improve the app is to allow us to rate how well it recognized the dogs. In another note it would be awesome if you expanded to other animals. Also once the dog is identified it would be great to include more details besides the name, such as average height, weight, color variations, where they are found. Things like those would be very helpful as well as any information that would seem relevant to a person who knows nothing…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  Breed Details  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Android?

nice that there is this cool app and I cant use it because I have android, if it never happens o well didn't need it I guess but would have been nice to play around with

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  3 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have heard of issues after upgrades to iOS where the permissions are reset, but no prompt is given again by the app.

First thing to try would be to go to:

Settings > Privacy > Camera

And then look down the list and ensure the switch to the right is on for Fetch! and then do the same for Photos.

If you still have an issue, please do let us know!

Thanks,
    The Fetch! Team

8. Windows Phone???

I mean... seriously, Microsoft. Fine to make an iPhone or Android app too. But do you know how frustrating it is for loyal Windows Phone users to see the big Microsoft logo beneath the Apple App store one, with nothing at all for Windows Phone.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  12 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Include all AKC

You need to include at least all dogs in the AKC. I have a Greater Swiss Mountain dog and could not even do a search and pull him up. He came up as Bernese Mountain dog which is actually a descendant of the Greater Swiss but smaller and with long hair. Granted the Bernese is more common in the US. In conclusion, before you go to mixed breeds make sure to cover all AKC registered breeds. A fun idea though.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base