How can we improve Plumbago?

Cloud syncing

Basic idea, but I use multiple tablets and PC and cloud sync of your app would be great. Thanks :)

63 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Maxime Tremblay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hopefully you all got the latest update of Plumbago which has cloud sync feature in it.

Enjoy,
    Plumbago Team

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the cloud would be great if it sync'd to a OneNote Notebook to OneDrive, SharePoint Etc.

• Brian Vistaunet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I point my Documents to OneDrive for Business (next generation sync client). Plumbago automatically created it's data folder there, and OD4B now has sync errors because Plumbago won't sync. I don't see any way to change the location of the Plumbago data. Annoying. It would be nice if it just synced, but if not, one should at least be able to change the location of the data folder.

• Jim Szymanski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An update (I added the Anonymous comment below before logging in). Try to follow me here. I installed Plumbago on my S3 first. It created a folder at OneDrive/Documents/plumbago. I then installed Plumbago on my SB. It instead created a local folder at User/Documents/plumbago. Despite anything I tried I could not get Plumbago to look at the folder in OneDrive for my notebooks. I then installed Plumbago on my desktop. All three of my created notebooks instantly appeared on the desktop PC. It is syncing with OneDrive. Finally, I installed the app on my 8" NextBook. It again created a local folder instead of looking to OneDrive. All four machines use my same Hotmail login. They all have OneDrive active and sync the entire OneDrive/Documents folder. I have search for some difference and can't find anything. The only thing I can think of; the desktop and S3 were both upgraded to Win10 from Win8.1. The SB and NextBook came pre-installed with Win10. Win8.1 had a setting to save all your files to OneDrive. Not sure if that setting made its way through the upgrade process and its now allowing Plumbago to create a OneDrive folder. just a guess. I'll try installing the app on the office PC tomorrow (also upgraded to Win10) to see how my theory holds.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that Plumbago created a folder in OneDrive/Document/plumbago when I loaded the app on my Surface 3 yesterday. But when I installed on my Surface Book today, it does not appear the folder had updated. The new notebooks I created on the SB are not there. Was really hoping Plumbago would sync to OneDrive, so I could use it with my S3 & SB. And view edit, with my touch monitor desktops.

Feedback and Knowledge Base