How can we improve Plumbago?

OneNote integration

Maybe this is the vision for the product, but I already have an application with Notebooks, Sections and Pages. Would love to use the improved handwriting features in OneNote

88 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

K Sokol shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Niels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love onenote but i would love to have the handwriting feel more natural. Please (!!!) make the handwriting improvings from plumbago happen in OneNote!!!

• Faheem Ahmad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please bring the simplicity of this app to onenote also update the app and bring it to millions of 8.1 users out ther

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love how Plumbago's pen system works.
        It needs some fine line options (like create straight line).
        It also needs onenote integration with the tabs and sections to keep things organized.

The grid is just not ok.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish that the handwriting subsystem of plumbago replaces that of OneNote.

• TF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sharing to OneNote needs to provide the full whiteboard - not just the current visible screen.

I agree emphatically as well! I love OneNote for the universal search and the ability to pin any kind of content, even documents to it. And I love Plumbago for the notebook interface specifically when I'm sketching and ideating. What would be amazing would be to have the best of both worlds - the interface of Plumbago, with the openness of Onenote. I can see OneNote being the backbone/platform for a bunch of more usage specific apps - Plumbago being the sketching/artistic app... Please pay attention Microsoft!

agree - having this app as a pen-specific sub-application for Onenote would be cool. Onenote likes to group things into those "text boxes" that can be dragged around a page. Maybe the plumbago page is an object within a onenote page. Use the onenote engine for sync and use onenote to link and add other content, but maintain edit capability through plumbago only for the plumbago object.

• Pelegrinus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this suggestion emphatically. I was thinking of OneNote as I began experimenting with this app. If the handwriting capability were improved in OneNote, this app would simply be a subset (partial version) of OneNote.

Feedback and Knowledge Base