How can we improve Plumbago?

The Plumbago team has developed an almost perfect artistic journaling program. Their choices along the power vs complexity scale are good.

Continue to support this app or make sure I can export the notebooks into a common format (like pdf)

Continue to keep it simple (in spite of all the suggestions to add features) Send those folks to OneNote.

Add 3D animation (just kidding)

16 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

BoomrBill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The latest update of Plumbago is out there which includes syncing to the cloud and exporting to PDF. It also addresses the landscape / portrait issue. Please upgrade to the latest if you haven't done so already.

Thanks
    Plumbago Team

• Plumbago Support commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are working on bug fixes and a few highly requested features. One is exporting the entire notebook to a PDF. We are hoping to release soon.

Thanks
    Plumbago Team

• Jim Szymanski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ironic, as I'm not an artist. But I think Plumbago is nearly perfect for notetaking and occasional light sketching. No need to clutter it with 100 options. Storing/syncing with the Cloud and maybe printing multiple pages to paper or PDF are all I see missing (from my perspective) right now. And getting the portrait/landscape thing worked out.

Feedback and Knowledge Base