How can we improve Plumbago?

"The content of this file appears to be corrupted and could not be opened" this event happen? and How can I fix it.

"The content of this file appears to be corrupted and could not be opened" this event happen? and How can I fix it.

8 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Setthasak shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I run into the same problem and have lost 3 years of work once I revised the title of the files...anyway to fix it and retrieve the work?

I had the exact same problem. I save the doc locally. does anyone know how to open even an older version ?

• JJT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem.
    I do not sync.
    File size is Ok (~3MB).
    Opend in a text editor the file also starts similarly as other (non-broken) files.
    It is the first time this happens to me. So far everything I did was thoroughly saved.
    Not sure if a recent crash of Win10 has something to do with it, but Win10 crashes regularly, and so far Plumbago was not affected.

• Øystein Johnsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like this app, but this happens all the time. Are you aware of what is causing this issue? I sync my plumbago files via OneDrive.

I have this problem. Just lost a day of work. What if I had a massive project that took weeks? This is not cool.

Where are you saving the file at (defaults to your documents folder)? When you look at it, is the size of that file = 0? Are you saving it locally to your documents folder or is it in OneDrive?

Thanks
    Plumbago team

Feedback and Knowledge Base