How can we improve Plumbago?

Every notebook I've made says "the content of this file appears to be corrupted and couldn't be opened."

I have a Surface Pro 4 if that helps at all. I absolutely love Plumbago, but I hope this issue gets fixed soon. I spent hours drawing something and when I went to work on it again i got that corrupted file message on the front of the notebook :( i then tried making several new notebooks and got the same "corrupted file" message every single time.

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Morgan Ferguson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup me too. It's corrupted as soon as you save it. Can't open picture files. Really love the idea but it's unusable. Windows 10 PC.

Impossible to add a picture! Reason: the file cannot be opened.
    Impossible to open a notebook as it is mentioned corrupted file and forced to delete it.
    Kindly correct all these bugs.
    Thanks.
    So disappointed after the first try...

Same error for me, since the beginning of the app. Just looked in my documents folder and my created notebook isn't even there...

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same error for me...this app is useless...i don't see where you can change the save location. i do have it syncing with OneDrive...

Where are you saving the file at (defaults to your documents folder)? When you look at it, is the size of that file = 0? Are you saving it locally to your documents folder or is it in OneDrive?

FYI ... Expect a new update coming VERY soon ... :)

Thanks
    Plumbago team

Feedback and Knowledge Base