How can we improve Plumbago?

images

Images layer control

When I save my finished notebooks it layers the images on top of my writing. In the app it displays fine, but whether I export as .pdf of .png it hides my writing behind the images. I'm not sure if this is just my machine or a program bug, but I love this program and want it to work correctly so I can continue to use it to do my homework instead of drawboard.

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

sam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please DO fix this. Now i cannot extract the Christmas card i have been labouring over for two days. argh. (Merry Christmas just the same eh :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same issue, but it is not correcting with the sequence you suggest. I loaded a photo first, then wrote on it, and added a small image in the corner. The saved image only has the original photo, and the small image that was loaded last. None of my written text is visible.
    very frustrated.

A bit of a mistake ... for the Save To file feature, it is always putting the image over the writing. We'll get that fixed ...

Thanks
    Plumbago Team

I see what you are seeing on this one. The "save to file" is not representing the view you see in the app. It is representing the order at which you add the elements to the page. If you put the image down first and then wrote on it, then the PNG / PDF would show that. Either way, the UI and Save to File should be the same. The bug is filed and should be in the next quality update release which is very soon.

Thanks
    Plumbago Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base