How can we improve Plumbago?

Can't see cursor with Wacom Pen Tablet

Can't see cursor with Wacom Pen Tablet on a light or dark page. Can't use.

15 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ivan Traylor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Plumbago support team: I'm using the XP-Pen Deco 01 tablet and my cursor randomly disappears... please let me know if I need to do something to fix this on my end or if this is a bug. Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with previous posts. Its like someone decided to make a cake and forgot the frosting! Incomplete and shoddy job. Can't use with Wacom bamboo. Its a great app, but if you miss the basics, its no better than all the sucky apps out there.

I am having this problem - even with the moouse - this thread is very old now - has the issue not been fixed?

• kris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem , dont know dev teams can miss something so obvious , what kind of basic unit testing is being done. Even onenote retains the cursor/pen pointer while writing

It's been a year.... did anyone find a fix? I honestly love this application for what it offers! Notebooks, colors, inserting images! Just amazing these features are and exactly what I was looking for! Teaching kids with this would be just great! But sadly, the pen cursor disappears when I use my Wacom tablet.... And an added shortcut key for tools like E for Eraser would be great too! Thank you Plumbago for hearing me out! But are you going to provide a fix?

Warm Regards

I have the same issue. If I right click the mouse the arrow icon appears and a small circle shows when I move the Trust pen but as soon as I start writing the small circle goes and I cannot see where my pen is to write. I have tried changing to and from the mouse and touch setting but it makes no difference.

This looks like a nice app but without the ability to see where I am writing it is unusable.

I see there was a response in January 2017 that said ' We will see what we can do about this for future releases.' Are you working on it please? I would love to be able to use this application. Thank you.

• Josef commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without curstor it is unusable application, still same issue with 2 devices wacom & lenova yoga book

Same issue here on Surface Pro 4. Got the latest version, but cursor disappears suddenly inside the app.

Definitely, best sketching app I've found so far and unlike built in Ink Sketchpad has Lasso and a couple other key elements.

BUT disappearing cursor means no use with my Wacom Intuos

• Papajack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue, which makes the program useless. This should be a high priority if the author wishes to get good reviews.

Thanks for this feedback. We will see what we can do about this for future releases.

Thanks
    Plumbago Team

• dpbenton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the same problem on Windows version of Lenovo YogaBook which uses Wacom technolgy.

• NJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add in my vote for displaying a cursor when using a pen/stylus tablet please. Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base