How can we improve Plumbago?

lost all my old notebooks please help

I had been using plumbago as a regular writing app for a while, was a fan. In October sometime the app seemed to reinstall itself and all my old notebooks were gone. I finally had time today to troubleshoot and try to find my old notebooks. I made a test notebook called "where are my lost notebooks.plumbago" to try to find where my old notebooks might be stored. I read the forums, reinstalled the plumbago, turned sync on and off and on. Now neither my old notebooks appear, nor the "where are my lost notebooks.plumbago" test file, and the new plumbago installation crashes. If I try to open any old files, plumbago seems to ignore them, no error messages.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ebert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Something is not right here, that is for sure.

Even after you uninstalled and reinstalled, you were not able to see your new notebooks? It seems like the install got you in a bad state. It is almost like you have a part of the install there even if you uninstall.

Try uninstalling and rebooting your machine. This will free up any locked files. Then when you reinstall, it should give you the current files. At that point, you should be able to turn on One Drive and sync up to your files.

Thanks
    Plumbago Team

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too! After the App update that included One Drive syncing my original Plumbago notebooks won't open.

Feedback and Knowledge Base