How can we improve Plumbago?

Received a "contents of this file are corrupted and could not be open" help?

My 11 yr old daughter was working for several hours on this notebook!! and I can't figure out how to get it open. it was saved locally. and syncd with one drive

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

S shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have twice created my first notebook, only to get the corrupted message upon returning to the home screen. It was using the lined paper setting.

Having just installed it and tried it out, and not successfully saved a notebook, I am not confident that I can have safely store notes using this application.

It looks like would be nice to use, if I could save my notebooks without corruption.

I have had this problem twice now. The first time was not aa big deal since I had just crated a new notebook and didn't hVe anything but a first page that was lost (I deleted the note book) however this second time it has happened and I have many pages of writing that can't be replaced. HELP

• Victoria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also have this problem. I have no other computer to try. The content appears on onedrive with the correct file size.

That is frustrating for your daughter ... no fun at all.

One thing to try ... turn off One Drive so it is NOT syncing. Then turn it on so it syncs up.

Have you tried it on a different computer and have it sync to that computer? That would show the One Drive content is good.

Thanks
        Plumbago Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base