I like it, but..
I like this app. It's simple and I was able to create a custom page background, which was just a picture of a journal I like. It's one of the few apps like this that allow this (even though it's not officially supported). But judging from the lack of replies here, it seems like it won't be developed further. That makes me sad.
With that said, here's my wish list that would make it perfect.
- I think the biggest one for me is to be able to set the page background on a per-page basis. This would be HUGE.
- Why a limit of 25 pages per notebook was implemented is beyond me. Seems very odd. Make page count dynamic. Unfortunately, it looks like it was done that way because the notebooks are handled as one big image.
- when you zoom in, don't scale the pen line size. So if you zoom in and draw, it will be thinner than if you zoom out and draw. I know this one probably has a lot of technical challenges as well as possible usability issues.
Then some minor ones:
- Make adding custom page types easy
- Allow minimizing / shrinking of the pen wheel.