How can we improve Word Flow Keyboard for iPhone?

Bring Word Flow Arc keyboard to Swiftkey now!

Are we completely nuts! I get that we are moving to Swiftkey for the name and recognition, but we have to be absolutely crazy to make this move without first adding Arc keyboard, (The best thing about word flow) to the swiftkey application. Here are good reasons why we should do this.

1.) Apple Fans switching to android would love this! My own brother who is an apple sheep couldn't believe Microsoft made such a good application as Word Flow for his iphone. It's a top notch feature that people are begging to have, even if they don't know it yet! BTW, he liked it so much, he's pissed that we are discontinuing it.

2.) On Apple and Android, there are no ARC Keyboards on the market! This feature is so great it would instantly bring Microsoft users, and possibly put us in the number 1 spot of used keyboards on android, and apple alike, stealing stats from google and apple themselves.

3.) If we do not add this to Swiftkey and I mean yesterday, we deserve as a company to rot because we pass up opportunities like this when they come along. Even if this is not monetized in anyway, it will still earn us money in the long run because it will help brand us as a company that thinks about it's users needs, and when we do decide to release that surface phone someday, people will already be familiar with the keyboard usage and will help adoption of our phones.

4.) It's not enough to just resize a keyboard to fit people with smaller thumbs on Plus sized phones, the Arc flows much like a thumb does and is perfect. It's truly unnatural to have to extend your thumb out to the top left area just to hit the Q, or P if you are left handed.

5.) Do it, please just do it! I can't stress enough how big of a fail this will be for Microsoft if we do not add Arc to Swiftkey!

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ryan Waters shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Svyat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perhaps the only good Microsoft ever invented and they kill it themselves?! - so sad, a throughly revolutionary and useful feature :/

Feedback and Knowledge Base