REALLY annoying it can't be set to start up with Windows & default the Account Selection
I have thousands of emails in my Outlook account; so it takes a while to index them each day. Why do I need to manually launch it then select my account EVERY SINGLE DAY! I don't use Gmail; I used Microsoft. This is so annoying & such a waste of time
It still won't select/index your account, but you should be able to add it to startup automatically:
• Press the Win + R keys together on your keyboard to open the Run dialog and type "shell:AppsFolder" in the run box.
• Hit the Enter key to open the Applications folder.
• Create shortcut of app in a temporary location
• Press the Win + R keys together on your keyboard to open the Run dialog and type "shell:common startup" in the run box.
• Move the shortcut you created to that folder