is there a hot key to start the app? if not, that may be great addition.
Is there a hotkey to start an Insights app? The user should be able to configure a hotkey to bring Insights app in the foreground or even start and start searching for keywords.
It is not working for me too
The way it is supposed to work, but doesn't for some reason ...
• Press the Win + R keys together on your keyboard to open the Run dialog and type shell:AppsFolder in the run box.
• Hit the Enter key to open the Applications folder.
• Create shortcut of app in a location where it won't get deleted
• Right-click the shortcut and select Properties from the contect menu
• In the Shortcut tab, there is a text field that is labelled Shortcut key, with an initial value of None, click on the field to give it focus
• Press the shortcut keys you want to use. For example, if you press down the Control, Alt, Shift and E key at the same time, it will type Ctrl + Shift + Alt + E in the box.
• Click Apply (and unfocus the Shortcut key field) to test it first, and Okay when you're finished.