How can we improve Face Swap?

Microsoft bet on UWP, but tell the Developer that they not care them self. Where is the Win 10 App?????

Why is it so hard to create an UWP app? Microsoft tell everyone to do it, and it's soooooo easy, but where is the prove?
The management of Microsoft can't see the signal all those apps coming from Microsoft who only is released for iOS and Android give developers. It's not a positive signal!

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jomar Hansen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • KAnoyati commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I landed on this page to leave a specific message, and I see 2 messages already on the same subject! Where is the Windows Phone app?
    Really Microsoft? You at Microsoft develop for Android and iOS and not for Microsoft's customers? How is it possible to make other's develop for Windows Mobile when Microsoft does not?

It's so disappointing.

• Mike Easterling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, looked for the Windows Mobile version of this app and cannot find it. Not sure why an MS team would develop for everything but their handset. Please take a leadership role in the market place and develop for YOUR phone that you are responsible for supporting. I bought this phone because the MS store talked me into it telling me it was the best decision from the perspective of the top mobile Microsoft experience. I am starting to think this wasn't accurate and I don't now why your very own users have to ask and beg for an app that supports their device.

Feedback and Knowledge Base