Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When the downloading from my iPhone to my computer in which files are they? You gave incorrect and insufficient information. I am very disappointed.

I am having the same issue. oddly though, when I allowed them to "capture" data as it was happening the process did initialize but froze uploading 2of8 pics

I tried using your program to download my pictures not once did it work. Keep saying there's an error make sure the same Wi-Fi connection. Now on my phone it tries to get me to use a different launcher it asked me do I wish to use launcher or do I wish to use Microsoft launcher could this be the issue?

• Rimas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

one day android apps photo companion woks perfect, next day I get error :unable to use google play services Vision API, whats is wrong?

My Motorola phone should send photos to my HP computer. It did it once, but not any more. What am I to do?

• Charles Stewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iPhone SE and PC on same network
        In previous Win 10 edition (1709), it worked a treat.
        Now with 1803/v17134.1, it crashes MS Photos.
        Either there is a flaw in the app or the garage dudes have completely forgotten about the new April 10th Update.

• John Doe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My problem was first Avast Antivirus Firewall. When i temporary disable Avast Firewall (Right click on Windows Taskbar & Avast icon (Avast shields Control) i was able to transfer photos.
        My desktop PC is connected to router via USB Wlan adapter.
        I was unable to transfer photos via LAN-cable.
        Ps. iPhone or router doesn´t need to have an access Internet when transfering photos, if you are worried about temporary disable your 3´d party Firewall.

• Diana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was able to down load some of the photos from phone , then went back to add more and not possible?

The same thing is happening to me. I followed all the steps carefully several times. It worked fine a few days ago.

• Lesley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is rubbish bombs out after each photo / can’t transfer using usb anymore !!!!

Won't transfer photos to my
        Surface Pro 3! Same wi-fi &
        keeps saying error. FRUSTRATING!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base