How can we improve Photos Companion?

Is there something wrong inside the App for WiFi connections?

At first I didn't realize my computer was hard wired to the network (Ethernet cable) took it out changed my desk top to WiFi, started over and failed to connect every single time. 12 to be exact. Yes, the computer and my phone are both on the same network. What's the problem? Anyone having the same issue? (I do get the QR code and everything just keeps telling me to check WiFi connections) Aggrivating!!

88 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John Corcoran shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

creo que todo esta bien, no se porque ambos dipositivos me dicen que algo salio mal

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same shit. It says connected but cannot send anything fucking stupid app

• Peter la Trobe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was working - then it stopped. I suspect a recent windows update caused it. Will try going back to a previous restore point and see if that works

Same results as others here...no matter how many times I rebooted and tried ...very frustrating

Same problem with the error, hit and miss - sometimes worked, sometimes failed. Failed more often than worked. Gave up using the app. Great idea, pity it lacked consistency and reliability. App developer has some work to do.

• Stine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem! Very annoying. Please fix this problem. It would be so great if this feature would work!

• IGOR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TAKAYA JE ERUNDA ,TOJE NIKAK NE MOGU SKINUT FOTO NA KOMPYUTER

I'm getting the same problem but only while transferring large files such as movies. While transferring photos, there js no problem

• Carol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. Scan code, select photos, says it’s sending, and then “error” and “make sure phone and computer are logged on” which they are. Can’t find any comments/ solutions. Frustrating.

• Berta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the same issue - yes they are on the same wi-fi network. Get that message - not on the same network. Try again. I have had nothing but problems uploading photos to my computer since I bought this one that has Windows 10. SO frustrating.

• Kerry Strong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also having the same problem. Bummer, I get a new phone today and it would have been great to be able to use this to more easily facilitate the transfer of my photos.

same here. No matter how many times I refresh, or turn it on and off I continually get that same message about my phone and lap top not being on the same Wi-Fi, which of course they are. There is no other help offered, This app is crap!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base