How can we improve Photos Companion?

I wish this worked, I’m so disappointed !

I only have one WiFi network and of course both of my devices are connected to it.

102 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is the worse app I've gotten. worked great for months, now its a piece of junk.

• Ginger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I not sure what I am doing? I can see my photos, so if your phone and laptop are connected to the same WiFi it doesn’t work?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I first had the app it was working perfectly fine until I deleted it because my computer wasn’t working so a bought a new one and now the app all of a sudden doesn’t work and both devices actually all my devices are connected to the same network

• David Briwn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have a problem with this app. When first installed it worked great, now keeps saying something went wrong try again. Is this a technical fault or have you closed the app?

Same...
        Wished it worked!
        Just says Try again.
        Yes. Mobile (Note 9) & HP windoes 10 Laptop are on the same wifi network

I also only have one Wi-Fi and both devices are connected. The app worked the girst time but now that i am trying to transfer more it keeps telling mw to check my Wi-Fi.

• WH F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Something went wrong! Photos app version 2019.18114.17710.0

• EJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apple killed it with a recent IOS update. Used to work fine until update.

Unfortunately not working even with the newest software and the same wifi. Dissapointing!!

I'm trying to download my photos but everytime I try it tells me there's a failure to see if my phone in my internet are hooked to the same Wi-Fi they are but it still does not work

Devices are Connected to the same network but after a few uses to send pictures over from my phone.

• Jerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doesn't work for me either. Also, It fails when I try to transfer a larger file, that's annoying!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base